European Congress on the Use, Management and Conservation of Historic Buildings, Burghauptmannschaft Osterreich
- Dr. Alexandra Troi -- EA Project: SHC Task 59 Renovating Historic Buildings Towards Zero Energy
- Walter Hüttler -- Use of Renewable Energy in Historic Buildings – What Can Research Do?
- Daniel Herrera -- Lightning Talk 2.1: ATLAS, a Best Practice Database for the Energy Retrofit of Historic Buildings
- Julien Borderon -- Lightning Talk 2.2: Case Study in France
- Tor Borström -- Lightning Talk 2.3
- Valentina Marincioni -- Lightning Talk 2.4: Driving Retrofit Quality in the UK
- Fabrizio Leonforte -- Lightning Talk 2.5: Energy Performance
- Ernst Jan de Place Hansen -- Lightning Talk 2.6: Guidelines from the European project RIBuild
This conference from mid-October, held at the European Congress on the Use, Management and Conservation of Buildings of Historical Value, featured several talks from the project’s partners and relating to Task59. Firstly, we saw two invited speaks amongst our partners: Dr Alexandra Troi of EURAC Research giving an overview of Task59, and Walter Hüttler of e7 energy innovation & engineering speaking on the role of research in the use of renewable energy in historic buildings.
Following this was a parallel session dedicated to Task59 and featuring presentations from project partners under the topics of Best Practices: Engaging Owners in Energy Renovations; Quality Assurance in Energy Retrofits: The Role of Standards and Simulation and Energy Retrofits: Tools for Better Decision Making.